Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How was your spring break?

Now that I am here my spring break seemed rather short. Overall it was painful since most of my spring break was spent trying to live through a stomach ache. To add to my pain before spring break started I lost my Itouch. My spring break lack music and technological entertainment. But i must admit that there were a few postives, such as my driving skills improved tremendously. I believe I manage to drive every day that week, so I may be classified as a professional. Especially in comparison to some drivers on the street, that have a lot more experince than me. Easter was awsome because I got a chance to really think and remenber the loving sacrifice that allowed me to be here. The weekend was truly a blessing for me and I hope it was for anyone who was at my church or another church. Im very glad I wasn't focused on the bunny because that is not what easter is about whatsoever, but were unwilling to accept the truth. In all it was not a wild spring break by a long shot but it was in its on way exciting though very short.

No comments:

Post a Comment