Monday, April 26, 2010

how was your weekend?

My weekend was blessed and quite amazing. Sunday is the best because I get to go to church and worship a true and Holy God. I was very honored and just blessed to be in his presence as God visited our church. I hope that my week may reflect my weekend because i definately dont want it to end. I also hope that next weekend would be even more of a blessing if God will it that I live to see it. As for saturday it was rather exhausting cause I had to work from 9-5pm and there wasnt much fun there. I think God tough that I have a job and I hope to keep till I find a better opportunity. Overall my weekend had some ups and downs but Im very thankful to have made it trough.

No comments:

Post a Comment