Friday, April 9, 2010

what would you do to change monarch's school spirit?

It hard to say since I dont neccesarily have a lot of school spirit. Though Im sure I can gain some, I just never remenber. As to improve the school as a whole, I would say better pep rally. Frankly I have been to good pep rallies, so I know when I see a bad one. Students are not excited about school, so to raise school spirit they must feel excited. Get people involved in activities around the school because pep rally along cannot do it. There will stil be people who are just the spirit bunch, but I think with time anything could happen. Its much like the saying that practice makes perfect, monarch just has to keep trying. People love bandwagons, so its a matter of taking the iniative to have school spirit. Like always everyone else will follow in their own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment