Monday, April 12, 2010
How was your week-end?
My week-end was blessed and I felt highly favored in God's eyes. I was able to worship at chuch on sunday morning and on sunday night. Saturday was quite boring and mostly filled with homework doing and sleeping. But I can still say I was grateful to be alive. I drove most places that I was going so it is added practice. Soon enough I will be able to take my driving test and gain my license. That is something very exciting that I am looking forward to even though im a bit nervous. I got to drive my brother's car this weekend which was cool even though I ran over something. Overall I had a blessed week-end because God was with me, protecting me from dangers seen and unseen. It really has given me a boost for the week ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment