Thursday, April 15, 2010

If you were given $500 what would you buy?

We have been over this before all my money is currently going towards my car. Even though I can now drive my father's car, I still need one of my own. I could really use a new Itouch but that will just have to wait. I want to save for a long time for my car so that I can get the best posssible used one. I have a bit of an emergency need for a car though so that's not gonna work out. Hopefully before I terribly need I will have saved enough for it. I definately want to have God helping me with my decision as well as input from my father. The first thing im focusing on is my license so that I can be all ready for my car. Im really excited bout it so if I was given $500 that's what I would do with it. Since I have such a good reason I think its fair to give me that $500 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment