Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Do you think that volent video games make kids violent?
I think that people in general are influence by almost everything around them. For childreen it's even more so, because their like a rather blank sheet of paper. I dont believe that solely playing a violent video game will transform a kid into a killer. I believe that a violent video game will influence a kid immensely. Parents send their kids to school in other o influence the right attitude in them. If a person is in a calming environment they tend to be rather calmer then other in a hectic one. Those example reveil that what we see, hear, eat or sense will influence a person. I believe in individuality just because a game affect me in a certain does not mean another person will be affect in the same way. But the point is that we will both be influenced and we will each react to it in a different way. To conclude my thoughts violent games does not guarantee a violent kid much like nonviolent games does not guarantee a nonviolent kid. I beleive that a violent act has deeeper roots then a violent video games, though it certainly does not help reduce the erge for violence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment