Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Do you think every student should get a laptop from monarch?

As long as seniors get to keep it as a sort of graduation present, I dont see why not. It could be a great learning tool for students. Especially since everything is becoming accessible online, we probably have to do that. There needs to be protection against these tools for learning from becoming tools for something else. Most kids I would say already have a computer at home but for the one's that do not have it, this could be a great help. If you dont have internet access at home, it wont be much of a difference so they should look into that as well. I cant be that bias about this subject since it would really not affect me. I do think that it can help students learn better and actually go home and do their homework. Its all about having the right programs in there and making it interesting for students to use those programs. One thing they must have though is insurance, one thing that will not change are irresponsible students. They will always manage to ruin for the rest of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment