Friday, April 30, 2010

What are your plan for the weekend?

To sum it all up GRADNIGHT, GRADNIGHT, GRADNIGHT. I will God willing be going to Universal to have a good times today. That will start off my weekend hopefully very well. Beacause when I get back I dont have anything fun to look forward to. Since I have testing on Saturday morning that is certainly a rude awaken from my fun time at Gradbash. I pray that I do well on this test because I really need the score. That is one thing that is holding me back. I just want to get it over with already and move on. Im also not looking forward to my night because I will be at work trying to pay off my spending spree at gradbash. I expect this weekend to be hectic, tiring,fun but a blessing above all. I hope it will be one that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment