Thursday, April 8, 2010
you have $50 what would you buy?
I would put it toward my savings for a car but that isn't going to get me ten sentences. I must then divide the money between the things I want that cost less than $50. That will be rather hard even though I dont necessarily have an expensive taste. The amount to my belief is just to stunted to shop with. I could possibly purchase the necessity such as food but i doubt it would make much of a difference to my fridge. On thing I guarante that I will do with it is give a portion to the Lord or for better understanding the church. I might just waste it on new shoes or purse that certainly do not need. I might givve it away to the poor, but giving all of it is unlikely. Thus I am right back where I started, helping myself buy a car. I think that is the best way to use it, but to really find out give me $50.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment