Wednesday, February 17, 2010

what is your favorite time of the year?

I not sure if it's simply depending on weather or just a preferred time of the year. I would have to say my favorite time of the year is the summer. It's not neccessarily becasue of the weather but because of the lack of school. I do appreciate education and the opprtunity it offers but I detest waking up early in the morning in other to receive that information. The fact that the weather is not my sole reason for liking this time of year, I still do like the temperature. As long as the summer is not extremely hot, there are many fun and fuffiling things to do. The opportunity for an adventure or a vacation is quite attractive as well. Florida offers a lot during the summer, and I must say that it is at it's best during those time. My summer are filled with lazy days, which sometimes i could use less of. Overall the summer time would have to be my favorite time especially living here, there's not mch of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment