Tuesday, February 16, 2010
how was your weekend?
Saturday was extremely entertaining, i got to see this auditions or contest for Onstage New York. Now mind you this was not a planned affair, but it definately not regretable. The lack of time I was left with to do my homework may beg to differ. the performances were truly extraordinary, they range from ballet to hip-hop dances. They were indeed talented people, who were very experienced and trained. The rest of my weekend was relatively regular, I opened up a new chase account but evils of all evils I misplaced my coupon for one hundred dollar. I am thus officially one hundred dollar poorer. I had a great time at church, followed a couple of hours later by a great youth meeting and night services. Monday was very frustrating as I try to finish all of my neglected homework. I try to call off work in other to gain more time but someone had already done that, unfortunately though arguable since i would be losing money i only managed to work at a later time. Which meant a later bedtime and a later wake up, its a terrible chain reaction, with firm roots on that accidentally wonderfully entertaining saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment