Monday, February 22, 2010

how was your weekend?

My weekend was blessed and very enlighten. Friday I had to do some preparation for my great-grandma's funeral so I was tired. Friday I didn't make it to school, so I have some quizzes I must catch up with. Saturday was the actually funeral, it wasn't a deeply sadden departure because she was 112 years old. Im sure my grandparents felt it the most because at any age losing your mother is not easy. I had first hand experience of this October 15 when my mom passed away. Sunday was blessed as usual, I went to church then I came back for youth meeting. Unfortunately I wasn't able to stay for the night services. I was able to watch some inspiring messages on TBN when I got home. Overall there was some things that I wanted to do during the weekend that I didnt do but it was blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment