Thursday, February 11, 2010
do you think school should only be monday though thursday. 7:30am-4:30pm.explain
Personally that type of schedule would work out terrible for me. Last year I might have said yes because I didn't work afterschool but for me and to anyone that does work afterschool it's a killer schedule. If this schedule would mean more time in the classroom, I would go against it because I feel that I spent way to much time in class in the first place. My classes at BC were about one hour long and I probably learn more there. The fact that I'm a senior makes this question very irrelevant to me thus I can't give a sincere opinion. I do however believe that were the teachers efficient enough and the students mature enough they could learn in four days what they need to learn in five. The idea of school is not simply to give the future of America an education but it's also to keep them out of trouble, and out parents hair. Just about anything is worth a try though, but Im glad I wont be the going through it. No, I dont necessarily care for a different school schedule right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment