Monday, February 8, 2010
How was your weekend?
It was a blessing because I went to church on sunday and I didnt have to work during the weekend. Saturday was a bit of a lazy day, and I was really dissappointed that I didnt accomplish all that I had set out to do. This weekend was also filled with frustration, especially towards my little nephew. I had to babysit during the weekend and most of the time he's a handful. Nothing extraordinary happened except sunday night at church, that's always quite unbelievable. My sister borrowed money from me so I went over my budget for the week. I will probably have to deny myself something in order to make up for it. There's really not much of a story to tell concerning my weekend, I did basic survival things. I finished a book that I had been meaning to finish for some time now, so that was gratifying.The ohter dissappointing thing about my weekend would have to be missing the opportunity to improve my driving skills. Overall Im thankful for a safe weekend for me and my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment