Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If you were stranded on an island. what 3 things would you bring? why?

If I was stranded on an Island I would bring Bible, those self heating army food, and a knife. I would bring the self heating army food because i hate anything raw. I dont really fancy having a cold meal as well so I would really appreciate them. Im pretty sure that the heating pouch would be able to start a fire, thus keeping me warm. I would bring a knife because that is how I would build my home away from home. It has to be a sword type knife, very sharp that would be great for maybe buillduing a boat. Of course, I would bring my bible because God can get you out of any bad situation. I believe that is the most important items on my list. If God wants to intervene then I would not need any of those two other things. These are the item I would bring with me, but im very unadventurous so I doubt I will ever need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment