Friday, March 12, 2010
What are your plans for the weekend?
I plan to work on saturday and go to church on sunday. I am much more excited about going to church then work. But I do have to work, since no one has yet volunteer to buy me a car. On sunday evening I will be at church once more for a youth meeting. Hopefully i will be able to make it on time since the youth leader gave a speech about last sunday. I really want to turn in some movies to the library since they are due on saturday. I might not be able to do that because im working on a bad time. I hope something unexpectedly good happen during this weekend. Mostly my plans are to make it through the weekend, hopefully God has the same plan. I guess I'll find out on monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment