Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If I could live anywhere where would i live?

If I could live anywhere I would be living in heaven. Of course there is the fact that it is a whole lot better than the earth. But also the fact that God will be there, the real celebrity. It would be such a great honor to be in his presence and once more living with him cause we tried it on our own and failed misarebly. If anyone could live anywhere Heaven is definately the place to be because everywhere on earth has flaws but not heaven. You would not have to settle if you were living in heaven, it would be a dream come true place to live. I would also get to see my mother again which is very exciting. Overall who wouldnt want to live in heaven I mean it is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment