Wednesday, May 12, 2010

do you thik pro-athletes get paid too much?

I believe that pro-athletes go trough a lot for the team. Especially as far as practices, camps, and training. As well as their families, because they dont get to spend much time together. But as far as importance is concerned I dont believe there is much. A game never saved anybody, and I doubt it will in the future. The amount of time and dedication is similar to any other job, but at the end of the day its still a game. I believe that there are people out there who do a lot more than them for a whole lot less. I realize a long time ago though that life is not fair and people dont always get what they deserve. Comparetive to the world they are paid well. But I do think that's it too much money just for playing a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment